Sunday 10 January 2010

Welcome - Herzlich Willkommen

Welcome to a blog for people who, like me, are trying to learn German.

Because I've already made some progress the things I find interesting or helpful are more likely to suit people at an intermediate or advanced level.

Most of the websites I visit are in German but there are some in English picking out some great resources for people learning German. I have collected many links into Jeckylls Heft but when you start delving in there you'll begin to see I've only just scratched the surface. I want to use this blog to go in a bit deeper and share some thoughts on what I've found.

If you have suggestions for new things to add or just want to comment on a post, then please do so. You can comment in English or German or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts and helpful suggestions are welcome. Just write your comment in the big box and a name in the small one. Enter a verification word if requested. Comments are moderated.