Sunday 7 February 2010

Deutschlern.net

Jeckylls Heft has links to exercises from many sources. What I plan to do is review these occasionally. I'm also conscious that I need to work through exercises myself. When you learn German your motto has to be üben, üben, üben! - practise, practise, practise!


What I like about Deutschlern.net is the way it uses video and other images to help with learning. So today I looked at some exercises for Fortgeschrittene based on reports about the recent extremely cold weather in Europe. They were not particularly difficult but would help with revision on the associated vocabulary.

When you first go to the site you are asked to register - anmelden. This is easy. Just choose a user name, enter a password and confirm it. You don't have to give any other detail if you wish not to. However, I do recommend giving an email address in case you forget your password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts and helpful suggestions are welcome. Just write your comment in the big box and a name in the small one. Enter a verification word if requested. Comments are moderated.