Saturday 6 February 2010

World Religions

Some time last year I found an interactive animation about three significant world religions found in Germany - Islam, Judaism and Christianity. I was convinced it was on the Planet Schule site but couldn't find it. That's why I ended up blogging on time travel. As soon as I'd published that post I found it. It was there all the time so why I didn't find it I'll never know. I'll let the blurb speak for itself

Wer arbeitet in einer Moschee? Welche Feste feiern Juden? Begleite Jasmin, eine angehende Archäologin, bei ihrer Entdeckungsreise in die Welt von Christentum, Judentum und Islam. Wohnhäuser, Moschee, Kirche, Synagoge und eine Bibliothek bieten Informationen zu den Religionen. In einem Quiz kannst du dein Wissen erproben.

The page where the link is hidden is http://www.planet-schule.de/sf/iq-shuttle/index.html Just one more way of adding to your vocabulary. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts and helpful suggestions are welcome. Just write your comment in the big box and a name in the small one. Enter a verification word if requested. Comments are moderated.